AT&T U-Verse users??

I never had a problem with service calls with either. With Comcast we would just lose service inexplicably during the day. It became intolerable due to my wife working from home, she would sometimes lose phone and internet for hours. Had to switch so we went with U-Verse and have never had one issue with either of those. Internet seems as fast as before and we only have the Pro level though it is slower in the afternoons - it was that way with Comcast also, bandwidth limits I am sure. When we have had issues I received good service from both. However ATT will not give advice on what they say are "Microsoft" issues when my email recently quit working - they want to charge 3rd party fees for support ($40!). I kept calling back until one tech finally gave me a pointer and it worked.

Rigo,
You need to come to Indiana to work. You could order a full grown elephant from India and call Comcast for service repairs at the same time and the elephant would arrive first even if the elephant swims and walks all the way!

Haha.. Well, that's not good. Only advice I can give is that you please file a formal complaint when you receive poor service from us. This will hold those accountable that are not delivering on the services we promise.

I work for AT&T and work on the cables and uverse is my main job. You cant compare internet speeds unless the subscribed services are the same speeds. Saying Comcasts 12M is faster than Uverse's 9M is as ridiculous as it is obvious, we dont have a 9m anyways. Uverse internet is not a DSL style internet as far as our old style and is much faster. We have different profiles with different speed choices to fit your needs. They should limit the speeds to certain levels for each profile but that doesnt always happen. If your internet goes slower when you watch tv then you may be one of those with an improper profile/internet.

Going on a few weeks now with Uverse and so far so good here. 8 tv's, internet and voip phone service.

Im a Uverse customer for at least 4 yrs now, some issues in the beginning with billing and service issues, but their customer service is very good, they did a very good job by compensating my bill for the inconvenience. I like uverse service we have U200 I forget the internet speed, but it is good.