AT&T Rated Worst Service

Tmobile with iPhone 4 works great for me in ct and doesn't break the bank unlimited everything for myself my wife and the 2 older kiddies around 200 a month
Thats a family plan not an individual. Not only is their service rated the worst AT&T is the most expensive plan out there.

So what part of CT do you live in? I would love to have an Iphone. Im more worried about service at my house. Im between Bridgeport and Waterbury.

Trumbull
Works great everywhere I go
Some spots on the Merritt it will cut out on the way to NYC but not a real deal breaker.
Real easy to set up tmobile on iPhone too.

Severall of my friends and myself just left ATT. We went to Cellular South. They have some of the best service in our area.
We all went with the Samsung Galaxy S and like them.

Trumbull
Works great everywhere I go
Some spots on the Merritt it will cut out on the way to NYC but not a real deal breaker.
Real easy to set up tmobile on iPhone too.
Yea, I loose spots on he parkway with Sprint to so maybe Ill give it a shot. Thanx

I've had at&t for about 6 or so years and I have no complaints. I haven't had to deal with customer service so I can't speak about that. I rarely loose a call and if I do it's in my basement and even then it's rare

Ive always had AT&T, great service. I have only over dropped one call, and that was in the basement of a skyscraper in Boston. Lots of Cement over your head, so I think that is why.