At least it wasn't my GN

AbeWhat

7189a9ace9294ae6903d461c331303b4.jpg

Spent my whole life on the south side of Chicago with no serious problems, then move to Denver for this shit haha. Good thing it's insured.

Me too. Locked gate with a barbed wire fence. I think they troll through my business park at night.

Give it a day or two. Then you will find them in the Co Springs, Pueblo Craigslist ad. Carma loves thief's.

That sucks man, at least they put it on blocks, were they custom rims and tires?

Way back in the day in NYC you couldn't leave your car on the side of the road. With in 15-20 the wheels were gone. Whats even more funny the police would drive right by the guys taking the wheels off.

Looks like wheel theft is back on the rise. Shoot to kill....

Rick

There are some areas in Denver I'll never leave a car parked. Was this near federal? I'll check Craigslist, I guarantee they're on there.

This was in the business park in East Stapleton. Not a bad area, just deserted on the weekend. The area businesses get hit by these same guys from time to time.

That is unfortunate. Maybe it's time to camp out with my friend 7.62 and 5.56 lol. If you need any help let me know.

Due to a short supply of ammo, warning shots should not be fired:D

Sorry to hear of your trouble. Once you get replacement wheels and tires, may want to get you some wheel lug locks to keep them from getting you again.
Might make changing a flat more of a pain, but at least you wouldn't have to worry as much about them being gone and sitting on blocks again.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry to hear of your trouble. Once you get replacement wheels and tires, may want to get you some wheel lug locks to keep them from getting you again.
Might make changing a flat more of a pain, but at least you wouldn't have to worry as much about them being gone and sitting on blocks again.

I will NEVER put wheel locks on again. :rolleyes:Here is the deal, if they try and take the wheels and scratch them all up trying to get the locks off the insurance pays nothing! If they take the wheels the insurance will replace them:confused:

Understood, just was saying to prevent them from being taken again. Insurance companies move slow when they have to cover something, but want our money yesterday. I won't ever get rid of the wheel locks on my TR though, especially being in EL Paso.

did they steal the cat too? there was a lot of that going on around here for a while. i heard of people going into the mall and coming out to cats being gone. a friend of a friend had his cat stolen off a truck like yours and they got a few others in the same parking lot the same night. and heard of a few other incidents

I'll have to check the cat. converter too, whenever I get back. The day this happened I lost a 25 year old friend to lymphoma, kind of made my $500 deductible seem pretty minor.