Assuming I have to get my TTA towed, what is the best way to have it towed ?

cottonpicker14

In my previous post about the fuel pump no longer working, it looks like I may have to have it towed.
What is the best way to have it towed so there is no damage. I was thinking of flatbedding it and have it pulled up onto the flat bed rear first ?
Is there another way to get it onto the flatbed or other type of tow I should be looking for ?

Flatbed is best. Just pay attention to what the driver is doing and let him know that is your baby.:)

PS
If your taking it to a shop... Turn the boost down. Ham fisted mechanics will blow these cars up quick.

x2, make sure you specify when you cfall the tow company flatbed only. rear first should keep the spoiler from dragging.

flatebead and 2x6's to lift it up slightly.." AAA" flatbeds usually have some wood on their trucks ..otherwise it will rub slightly :cool:

More info

I was told that if a turbo car is towed/flatbed ride with the rear end facing forward, you should cap the tailpipes to keep the turbine wheel from spinning without lubrication.

front .. leave the blocks on the edge of the truck to so the exhaust tips don't rub :cool: