Assembling 200-4R, direct/forward drum question

MSDGN

I'm assembling my 200-4R. I put the forward drum into the direct drum and it took a little turning to get it seat. Putting both the direct/forward was another story. Took a few tries. I think I got it in and seated so I proceeded to install the center support. Center support went in OK, got the bolts in and hand tight for now. Installed the beveled snap ring. My question is the direct/forward drum totally seated. Take a look at the pics. Is there
supposed to be a gap between the edge of the direct drum and the input drum? I would think if the direct drum isn't seated I wouldn't have been able to get the center support all the way in and get the snap ring in, but I may be wrong.
20160416_162154.jpgDirect Drum.jpg

I'm assembling my 200-4R. I put the forward drum into the direct drum and it took a little turning to get it seat. Putting both the direct/forward was another story. Took a few tries. I think I got it in and seated so I proceeded to install the center support. Center support went in OK, got the bolts in and hand tight for now. Installed the beveled snap ring. My question is the direct/forward drum totally seated. Take a look at the pics. Is there
supposed to be a gap between the edge of the direct drum and the input drum? I would think if the direct drum isn't seated I wouldn't have been able to get the center support all the way in and get the snap ring in, but I may be wrong.
I'm assembling my 200-4R. I put the forward drum into the direct drum and it took a little turning to get it seat. Putting both the direct/forward was another story. Took a few tries. I think I got it in and seated so I proceeded to install the center support. Center support went in OK, got the bolts in and hand tight for now. Installed the beveled snap ring. My question is the direct/forward drum totally seated. Take a look at the pics. If your bolts went in to the center support you are good
View attachment 277806View attachment 277805

View attachment 277806View attachment 27

Yep center support bolts are in so I guess there is supposed to be a gap between direct/input drum