Asanti AF128 wheels + tires for sale...

I think those rims are to "hip hop" for this crown... and the asking price dosent help either...Good luck though...I like em but trying to keep outside stock...try CL or ebay....

his asking price is very fair ........ those wheels go for about 5,000....... nice wheels

In certain circles, yes.

There must be a reason (or look) that is making him want to sell.

I'm jus' sayin'.......

there is no difference between put a nice wheel on your car (like back in the day's of centerline, craiger, ect..... These are just the top of the line wheels..... 3 piece wheels..... I just don't think must people on here can afford these or would rather spend their money on a stage set up...... I have the stage set up and the wheels...... mostly the wheels are just show(no way can you make them hook)..... but I take them off and and put on some nitto 555 and blow doors off.....

Claude,

If you still have them when you come down 95 and will sale just the wheels and can move just a little on the price I will hook up:biggrin: I have always wanted a set of Asanti's...

Yeah, these asanti wheels are pretty sick...... I get so many looks and thumbs up it is crazy....... there a really just a nice all around wheel...... I had my rims custom make to fit ...... really high end.....

the wheels were custom ordered through asanti for a grand national so the fit is perfect.

claude I sent an email to you.. I will wait for pics also.. I provide my number so you can call me back so we can work out the ppmt options.. Nice talking to you.

Whats your bottem price on these ? Dont want to insult you with a low offer, thats why i asked. My budget was setaside for the 9 sec rec. but was thinking about some nice black 20" lately...LMK...Thanks,