As bad as I hate to, my 87 GN is for sale

I don't stir $**t!!!

I was as tactful as possible when my emails go unanswered yet I see Donnie Short posting on the board. What the F*** am I supposed to think. I expect people to keep promises and when they are unable to keep them they should be courteous enough to at least inform those to whom promises are made that they cannot follow thru. I am a very understanding person but your email of yesterday only made things worse. A death in the family the stand had been shipped and you'd send me the tracking info when you got back home. As far as I knew you could be returning home next year. You gave no further information as to when or how the item was shipped.

Your email today provided a tracking number and when I check your tracking number here's what I get:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Enter up to 25 tracking numbers, one per line.
>>> Tracking Numbers: 1Z7AE4670381974824
By selecting this box and the Track button, I agree to these Terms and Conditions .

Apparently your email of last night wasn't quite true since you stated that the package had been shipped.

I have done business with several members on this board and I'm very careful to keep my promises. I expect the same when I deal with other members. When I pay someone for something and then cannot contact them for a week (after the promised shipping date), you're damned right I get ticked. And so it is clear to everyone, I posted before Donnie made any mention of a death in the family.
You can continue to try and escalate this if you like but by now it is apparent to everyone that I was just providing the facts in order to get you to respond. Don't try to trash me on this board when you're the one who's not holding up his end of the bargain.

I don't stir $**t!!!

I was as tactful as possible when my emails go unanswered yet I see Donnie Short posting on the board. What the F*** am I supposed to think. I expect people to keep promises and when they are unable to keep them they should be courteous enough to at least inform those to whom promises are made that they cannot follow thru. I am a very understanding person but your email of yesterday only made things worse. A death in the family the stand had been shipped and you'd send me the tracking info when you got back home. As far as I knew you could be returning home next year. You gave no further information as to when or how the item was shipped.

Your email today provided a tracking number and when I check your tracking number here's what I get:

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Enter up to 25 tracking numbers, one per line.
>>> Tracking Numbers: 1Z7AE4670381974824
By selecting this box and the Track button, I agree to these Terms and Conditions .

Apparently your email of last night wasn't quite true since you stated that the package had been shipped.

I have done business with several members on this board and I'm very careful to keep my promises. I expect the same when I deal with other members. When I pay someone for something and then cannot contact them for a week (after the promised shipping date), you're damned right I get ticked. And so it is clear to everyone, I posted before Donnie made any mention of a death in the family.
You can continue to try and escalate this if you like but by now it is apparent to everyone that I was just providing the facts in order to get you to respond. Don't try to trash me on this board when you're the one who's not holding up his end of the bargain.

You are the one who posted here first and my goodness, somebody dies and you get the stand a few days later than I expected doesn't make it my fault. From payment to delivery is one week, you act as if you've been waiting 3 months!! If you would have bothered to use the link in the email I sent you and put in the tracking number you would have seen that your package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and what I said was indeed true. Now if there is anything else, then take it to email.

The UPS Store: Track shipped packages

1Z7AE4670381974824

You don't get off that easy. The package was shipped today! As a matter of fact I have the screen print (below) from your link that shows that the shipping data was received at 6:39pm CST today. So your assertion that what you said about the item being shipped yesterday was indeed a NOT TRUE.:smile:
The issue was never about the time I waited for the item, it was about you failing to respond to my queries after you got the money. A simple note that a family problem had come up would have put me on hold for as long as you needed.

Your Tracking Information

Last Scan: 9/12/2007 6:39:00 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED US
Carrier: UPS
Expected: 9/13/2007
UPS Tracking Number: 1Z7AE4670381974824

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scan History:

9/12/2007 6:39:00 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED US

NOTE: The times listed in the scan details are local time.
You have javascript turned off. To return, Click Here.
Status as of Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:40:20 PM Pacific Standard Time

I realize you're trying to save face with your friends here but give them credit, they can read. They've figured out by now that you shipped today and that when you told me yesterday that it had been shipped you were not telling the truth.

You don't get off that easy. The package was shipped today! As a matter of fact I have the screen print (below) from your link that shows that the shipping data was received at 6:39pm CST today. So your assertion that what you said about the item being shipped yesterday was indeed a NOT TRUE.:smile:
The issue was never about the time I waited for the item, it was about you failing to respond to my queries after you got the money. A simple note that a family problem had come up would have put me on hold for as long as you needed.

Your Tracking Information

Last Scan: 9/12/2007 6:39:00 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED US
Carrier: UPS
Expected: 9/13/2007
UPS Tracking Number: 1Z7AE4670381974824

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scan History:

9/12/2007 6:39:00 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED US

NOTE: The times listed in the scan details are local time.
You have javascript turned off. To return, Click Here.
Status as of Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:40:20 PM Pacific Standard Time

I realize you're trying to save face with your friends here but give them credit, they can read. They've figured out by now that you shipped today and that when you told me yesterday that it had been shipped you were not telling the truth.

I don't have to save face in front of anybody, much less you. The package was taken to the UPS Store in Nicholasville Kentucky, yesterday:smile: I have no control of when the information goes into their system. All I know is when it was taken in to them, it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow via regular UPS Ground, I darn sure didn't pay to overnight it:rolleyes: So think what you want, I really don't care. Like I said in our emails', I'm sorry it took a few days longer than I expected but I didn't expect to have to deal with a family death. I don't live online and didn't get your emails as soon as you sent them since I was dealing with something else. All I can say is enjoy the stand, it's easy to install, you'll have no trouble, I'm sorry you didn't get it a couple of days sooner but things happen that I have no control over. Have a nice day, life or whatever. As far as I'm concerned, this is done.

hijack-in_progress.jpg

Dude...if there was an issue..you should have taken it to pm first.
Shows alot of class on your part:rolleyes:

Bump for ya Donnie