ARP Head Bolts, Offy Intake, Misc NA Parts

willitell

Naturally Aspirated
Prices are plus shipping. Figured I'd give the guys here first crack on it before EBay or the scrap yard (Stuff's really cluttering up the garage). Email or PM me. I'll entertain offers and trades on everything and anything. I ment to take pics and get the exact PN for the Offy, but I ended up being busy this weekend.

Offenhauser Intake Manifold, for "low intake port" heads. Deep Scratch on Carb mounting surface, could be milled down but I'd just use RTV under the gasket. $75

ARP Head Bolts, ARP 123-3603, Buick GN 85-87. Bought these from 1BadTT expecting them to be -3601, Installed on his motor but never run. $35

Mech Fuel Pump, Buick V6, told it fits some models with A/C, has bolts on either side of mounting face, mine has bolts above and below. My loss your gain. $7

1980 Cutlass Header panel, has 2 cracks where the grilles mount to the header panel, not visibile with grilles installed. $20 (pickup only)

1979 Cutlass hood. Straight lines, Stock hood, has some minor holes from rust up front that could be repaired. Will work on similar G-Bodys Cheaper than it's weight in sheet metal. $30 (pick up only)

Stock (NA) Exhaust Manifolds, Buick V6 No Leaks I noticed. $10

Stock 2BBL Manifold, Buick V6, rusted on mounting surface. Free

Stock Rochester DualJet, from above manifold. $10

Spectre header bolts, not sure what they intended to work with (SBC?), but they're 3/8-16 x 1", 12 in package. Opened but not installed. $5

Prefer paypal, and for pick up I'm in Westbury on Long Island (New York) for the weekends.

Bump, Make an offer, open to trades.

Looking for a pair of valve covers off a later V6 (GN style).
Don't want to deal with this stuff on ebay.

C'mon Someone out there needs the head bolts.

Really want to get rid of this stuff guys.
Willing to meet in Met NY area for a trade or any of the large items. I can take pics this weekend, Let me know.

Spectre bolts aren't available, everything else is.

Body parts will go in the trash if i don't get rid of them on here. Make an offer

Realized head bolts were over priced is $25 plus shipping takes them.

Bottom Line: Bump