Armrest

drdave69

I was looking to add the console armrest that I saw in another GN but the web page states "out of stock". I will try to call them on Monday to check on the availabilty but I figured that I would ask the experts first. Is the raceandrest armrest still available even though they state out of stock? I just want to make sure that I am not looking at an old web page.

If your looking for a taller center console arm rest, you can also try Special Additions. Search the net their website is easy to find. They are located in Florida.

That's where I got mine from, not too many are making them anymore love mine even got the cup holder with my order for bottled water only:D

And if you dont want to spend 120 bux, build your own...........

Attachments

• DSC01199.jpg
    DSC01199.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 295
And if you dont want to spend 120 bux, build your own...........

I LIKE THAT!!! I've been looking for one too and the only one I've found is $200! Everyone else is out of stock or no longer makes them. You should make several and sell them. I'd buy one.

Yes, stock lid. Vinyl color is close, but not perfect. Works for a daily driver...........

I was looking to add the console armrest that I saw in another GN but the web page states "out of stock". I will try to call them on Monday to check on the availabilty but I figured that I would ask the experts first. Is the raceandrest armrest still available even though they state out of stock? I just want to make sure that I am not looking at an old web page.

If it's a cushion-type armrest you're looking for, then look here!: GRAND NATIONAL INTERIOR CONSOLE PILLOW:eBay Motors (item 150361001982 end time Jul-29-09 19:44:13 PDT)

Claude. :wink:

Yes , it's the same with Race and rest his dad owns Special Additions. I am not sure how many they have left .

Looks like it could be made pretty easy, maybe make it out of 1/2" MDF and have it covered?

Hopefully I won't have to do that. I just found one on Peebay (luckily) and purchased it. I'll see how well this goes when it arrives.
Thanks.

Cool good find, it's nice before I never had a place to put my arm plus the extra storage is nice I love mine I put my phone right in the cup holder.