Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Don't sing it, BRING IT!!!:cool::cool:

Attachments

• DSC08156 (Medium).jpg
    DSC08156 (Medium).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 320
This outtta be Epic! Just got here at the Best Western, two Buicks on Trailers, and two Parked..Including mine, course it's 11:30 and I'm too tired to check the entire building..at Least my 1st floor room is 15 ft from my Car, couln't ask for any more than that...maybe I'll push the bed to the Window :)

Spent all weekend trying to get the T ready. Bigger rocker shafts, trim, weather stripping, new vacuum lines, ditched the EGR. Finally get it started and sounds like something else let go.

Since I'm not leaving until Wed, I'm going to try to get the GN ready for the 800 mile drive. Runs 13.7 as it sits pretty much stock at 12-15 psi, hotwired, reds pump, volt booster, FP reg, TRW's. Going to try to keep it simple, external gate 3 inch downpipe, V4 and 60's and as much boost as the stock turbo can throw out. Bringing a spare TE44 or TE45a to swap Fri in case the stocker can't get it done. Going to try to concentrate on THS as an underdog.

Not sure if the info is posted elsewhere...

Would like an address/directions for RC's place and the track, please.
Thanks.

Yeah $10,000 all for me, NOT!

I hoping to whine, bitch and moan my way out of work early today. With any luck I’ll see you guys after lunch.

Save me one of those sweet T-shirts.

We are SO there!!!

My husband and I are coming with some friends tomorrow (Wed) and we'll be bringing our '87 GN! Would have liked to get there sooner, but at least we'll catch y'all on the tail end. See you there!

- Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.