Are these heads off-center, or on?

so you can put ANY heads on ANY buick block? sorry for sounding like a dumbass, but i've just gotten into stage engines...

Correct, The heads dont make it on or off center , THe block does,But hte heads do locate diferently between the 2 of them,Thus needing a special intake for on-center

turbo_canuck said:
so you can put ANY heads on ANY buick block? sorry for sounding like a dumbass, but i've just gotten into stage engines...

You're not a dumb-ass, you won't know until someone teaches you right? Stage 2 heads won't bolt right on a production block with out some work. There is a ton to learn with these motors, I have a few blocks, cranks, one set of heads yada yada. The more the merrier, money permitting of course. :D Have you finished with your engine build yet?

Yeah, i took it down the road yesterday, what a RUSSSHHHH!!!! Can't wait to get this thing to the track.... THanks for all the replies guys!

Sorry didn't mean to insinuate anything

Big Stu said:
You're not a dumb-ass, you won't know until someone teaches you right? Stage 2 heads won't bolt right on a production block with out some work. There is a ton to learn with these motors, I have a few blocks, cranks, one set of heads yada yada. The more the merrier, money permitting of course. :D Have you finished with your engine build yet?

Sorry didn't mean to insinuate you were dumb... A lot of those questions can be answered by using the search function... I know when we are in a hurry we don't use it but it is a great way to learn when you have some extra time.. Best of luck..

I agree, the search is an awesome function. There are hours and hours worth of info to be found on this site. :)

drew sharpe said:
That coil pack they sell is neat w/ the built in rev limiter.I wonder if they still sell it?

I just checked... Discontinued.