Are my Ramchargers dual fans toast?

Mike70gtx

My dual fans quit and I think they are the ones from Ramchargers. When I put juice to them I hear the relays on the fans click (the two blue connectors on the fans). I do remember smelling something like an electrical fire not too long before my temp started climbing. Could they both burn out at once? Any other way to test them to make sure? I was reading that these fans were from an Intreped. Could I just get another set from a parts store and make an easy swap?

DORMAN Part # 620005 {#4596402AA} Dual Fan Assembly
Fully Assembled for Ease of Installation; Incl. Shroud, Motor & Blade; w/AC; Exc. Severe Duty
I'm thinking about getting this from Rockauto.com for $150 shipped and I have a $25 coupon. It's for a 2004 Chrysler Intreped. From searching the threads this should be the right one correct? I am assuming my fans are fried as mentioned above.
Any help? Am I on the right track?​

My Spal fans work fine. Anything would work better than the Ramchargers fans. I can't believe yours lasted this long. Do you ever drive the car?

After I got a new fan and it didn't work, I inspected the relays from my Caspers set up. One of the relays and connectors had melted. Caspers said they'd send me out a new pigtail and relay for no charge. Anyone need a ramchargers fan?

i've had the ramchargers duals for 10 years..only problem i had was with the adapter harness...crimped terminals that loosened and burned...cut back the burnt section, recrimped and soldered..good to go...

The fan has worked great for me too. Got the Dorman from Rockauto, cut the tabs off and it fit right in.

Run the intrepid fans on my buick and the LSx monte SS with no issues. If they are good enough for the OEM they are good enough for me.

,Dan