AR 16 Wheels

mcroz3

Guaging interest on my American Racing 16" wheels. 16x7 fronts and I believe 16x8 rears. I have 255 50's on the rear with spacers with plenty of room to the frame. They are in very good condition with no curb rash and look great. Car is always garaged. Just the wheels are for sale but the spacers and some good tires may be availiable as well. I need $600.00 for just the the wheels plus shipping. Check them out on my car by clicking Whip Pics below.

$600.00 And we can negotiate shipping? I can charge just the cost to ship and I pay for boxes, packing material etc. I figure about $15.00 to $20.00 shipping per wheel depending on location. Pickups are certainly welcome. Looking to buy another set so would like to move these.

P.S Rears are 16x8. Wheel spacers and some tires may also be availiable

OK here's the revised deal. Wheels come with 255-50 BFG Comp T/A's for the rear with the good billet over the hub spacers. Have a pair of 215-60's for the front if you want them. Shipping with the tires obviously gets more expensive but should be able to shrink wrap them and go UPS or fedex. $600.00 plus shipping is a good deal for a complete set of nice wheels with tires and spacers

Back on the market. Wheels only $500 plus shipping. I now have an extra set of center caps for them. If you pick up I have some tires for them you can have. These wheels are in excellent shape always garaged never seen harsh weather.
Check out whip pics to see them on the car

Attachments

• GN10.jpg
    GN10.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 289
Pics with them on the car 16x7 fronts 16x8 rears. Extra set of center caps Some tires to choose from if picked up. Great condition

Attachments

• GN5.jpg
    GN5.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 235