Anyone with 20" wheels????

CanMove

Just looking to see some pics of T.B. with 20" rims???

Im not so sure i want to go so big now...?

Maybe i should just go with the drag lites or pro stars like everyone else???

What do you guys think????? I apprecaite your input.....

I also would love to see your wheel and tire set ups....

BE DIFFERENT..... everybody and their mama have draglites or pro stars:cool: as long as they can tuck you'll be alright with me. i have 18s on my car and lov'em.

BE DIFFERENT..... everybody and their mama have draglites or pro stars:cool: as long as they can tuck you'll be alright with me. i have 18s on my car and lov'em.

And thats from a Senior member...! Right ON...!

I have a tendency to over do things.......

So that in mind i just want to be sure before i buy.... And Im just lookin to you guys for your input and thoughts...... Im sure there is more than 1 of us out there that has bought some wheels then a month or 12 later we wish we would have gotten a different size, style ect.., Chrome? Polished? 15"? 20"?
Thanks CanMove.... DetRioT.... MichiGUN...

jdpolzin you are saying go with 18"?

What offset???
What tire size with 18"?
What rim width???????????????????

Like 8UWITH6 said, it's your car! I like 18's on our cars and I personally think 20's are a little too big but to each your own! 18x8 4.5 BS front and 18x 9.5 4.5 BS work without modification. If you want a little more creative, anything can be done!

do your thing, I am a 20" guy (I have the tires, but no wheels yet) I like a lot of styles that aren't popular, and when I get mine together it will get a lot of love and hate. regardless, I dont care, I'll be like frank, "I did it my way".
I can e-mail you some pics of TRs on 19" and 20"s if you'd like. random ones I have ran across online.

just go big put those 20 inch guys to shame:D

Attachments

• cr.jpg
    cr.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 281
DONK......

No i undrstand what i have here... a GN

I could never do anything like that....... 20" is probably not even going to happen......

Like most of the people said: It's your car, so do whatever as long as you are happy with the end product. I used to have 18" wheels on mine and didn't like they way it felt. Just my opinion though. So I went with the 15" rims and now I like how it feels on the road. Again it's your car and you should do what makes you feel good. Just my $0.2 cents.;)

20"

I have 20's on my 87 ltd turbo, and I get more looks than if I were driving a ferrari. The car does not look ghetto and drives well with no issues unless I am making a tight turn.

After putting the 20's on, they fit so well it almost feels factory.