Anyone willing to run a VIN check for me?

TR6

No rush, but I would like to get a VIN check on 1G2WR52172F183615 if anyone is willing to help.

You can PM me or send an email to mjcompanies at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Try this. Go to Ebay motors and make a pretend car for sale ad up and put the vin in there. Save the auction for later. then preview the auction ad and you should see the AUTOCHECK report for that VIN.. Heck its just like a carfox.
Make sure to get rid of your ad so you don't put it out for auction by mistake.

Yes, I would like to know the whole history--accidents, owners, etc.

I double checked and I see 17. Am I off somewhere?

vincheck.png

I actually have all that info already, I was more looking for things that would be on a VIN search such as title/owner history, etc. if anyone has this.

Thank you for the info.

Car fax

I don't think carfax and autochecks are %100. i mean they only been around for 10 years or so. I did a autocheck on my car.. before i purchased it. the score was 40. after i registered it it was 32.. don't understand why the difference.. also it only went back to 2002.. so what ever happened to this car before then i will never know..also autocheck says there is a lean on the car after i registered it in my name.. not true i have no leans.

Autocheck ? gimmick or realiable ? for cars are age??

I know they are not a guarantee, I am just curious what it shows. The economy must really be hitting people hard...there is nobody with access willing to run a quick check?