anyone want test an ignition module and coil pack for me?

fullahotair

Just curious if anyone would be willing to test a coil pack/ignition module for me using Casper's tester? I'll ship the assembly to you and would certainly would be willing to comp you for your time and use of the tester.

Thanks,
Nate

I don't know what Autozone's tester does other than say it's good or bad. I have had them tested there before. If you have a problem then I understand. Still I would at least see what they have to say.

For the ever so often problems with the coil/ignition module is the reason i bought them with a lifetime warranty. If i even think there is a problem i take them off and take them back to the store and have them replaced. I have even taken some of them back and just got a full refund instead of a replacement part if it was unreliable.None of the auto parts stores i deal with have ever refused to warranty any of their parts or question me about the return, and those stores are Autozone,Advance auto parts,O'Reilley's.

I have been able to get a lifetime warranty on just about all the sensors/electrical components on or for the engine,with the exception of the IAC motor.

The best brand i have found that is reliable and works well is (BWD) Borg Warner Division.