Anyone using the Comp Cam Roller Cam Kit Part # K69-200-8

wickedtt

Anybody use these before and did they work well? No pushrods in the kit either what size are you guys using?

Comp Part Number K69-200-8

Application Power Range Idle 800-5200
Quality/special requirements Valve Lift Int/Exh 496/496
Duration Adv.Int/Exh in degrees 258/258
Duration @ .050 Int/Exh in degrees 206/206
Lobe Centerline 110

Comp Cams hydraulic roller cam and hydraulic roller tappet lifter kit. Also includes springs, retainers, locks and double roller timing set, as well as cam break-in lube.

Here's what i used for my 212/212 comp roller...i got this from a post on here, so a few people are using the same thing also...

Sealed Power (RP3255) 454 Truck, 1985-90 hardened Intake 3/8" pushrods @ 8.227" length.

Its an Intake side pushrod from a BBC...

I have seen a zillion posts on the 210/210 roller. The pushrods MUST BE measured - all of'em. They all come in around 8.225 for the most part but there are exceptions

That's the one I put in the new engine for my '86 T. I used the stock rockers, the shorter Comp pushrods, had to shim the rocker shafts to get preload; they aren't all the same, but within specs. Sounds like a sewing machine like everyone says, but it runs good, has decent power and gets pretty decent mileage. Thought about using roller rockers to get preload exactly on, but decided I didn't need to as I already had more money in it than I originally planned.:rolleyes:

John