Anyone used the Sears powdercoating system? Need help

ksmmspt

I just received a sears powder coating system from sears via ebay and it came without directions. Has anyone used this system? If you happen to have the system, I would love to get some of the basic directions on how to use the system. I've already tried sears online and they haven't been able to get me a copy and I doubt they will. My local sears doesn't carry the system or I would go in there and see if I could copy it. Thanks for any help.

DavzGN said:
If you have the model number check out www.sears.com. They might have the manual available online.

HTH
David

Thanks, David. I've already tried that route with no luck. I was hoping someone on this board would have tried this system.

powdercoating

dont have this system, but have used many others. the basic kits are pretty straight forward. plug in your 110, your air, hook up your ground clip, step on the pedal and spray. easy on the trigger. after flowout bake for 15 minutes, remove and let cool. any other ?s feel free to ask. be careful once you see how easy it is you will want to take the whole car apart to coat it. one more thing dont use an oven that you will again for food.
D'WAYNE