Anyone selling their Buick?

Personal Plates came in.

LP.jpg

Ross, you went through myplates.com? If you don't mind me asking how much did they cost? When I checked with them it was going to cost me $199.00 per year. I have had personalize plates for quite a few years but last year I let them lapse since the car was setting and not running so I had to re-apply that is when I looked at myplates, they were just way to high. I checked with the local tax office and they gave me the paperwork to file for classic plates and it was only $55.00 which is what I had been paying.

IMAG0031.jpg

Ross, you went through myplates.com? If you don't mind me asking how much did they cost? When I checked with them it was going to cost me $199.00 per year. I have had personalize plates for quite a few years but last year I let them lapse since the car was setting and not running so I had to re-apply that is when I looked at myplates, they were just way to high. I checked with the local tax office and they gave me the paperwork to file for classic plates and it was only $55.00 which is what I had been paying.

Yep. Went through myplates.com

I bought the 10-year term. This particular style/letter-number option was $325.

Yep. Went through myplates.com

I bought the 10-year term. This particular style/letter-number option was $325.

$32 bucks a year that is not bad at all. I do not remember seeing that option, I do like the 'classic auto" plates anyway. :)

Only catch is you have to have a '86 car to put them on for 10 years. lol

I've got my '86 T-type back on the road, and I've got to do the Classic plate thing, too. Hoo-ray for '86
s!!!