Anyone seen a gn with tinted windshield?

Coltsfan1

Gonna get my gn windows tinted and was wondering if anyone has seen 1 with the windshield done? haven't decided what percenthe yet. all ears or if u have a pic of one done please share

Thanks

Gonna get my gn windows tinted and was wondering if anyone has seen 1 with the windshield done? haven't decided what percenthe yet. all ears or if u have a pic of one done please share

Thanks
Saw one at show in Ridgley MD. Looked ok I guess but I cant imagine driving at night with it. Not to mention its illegal

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Same here I've seen it but I think it'll be a pain in the ass to drive at night on top of being illegal and they may impound it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not illegal in SC but even they frown upon doing it. I just want to tint my windows jet black (limo) style but probably can't get away with more than 20% across the border in NC. SC doesn't have vehicle inspections.

Not illegal in SC but even they frown upon doing it. I just want to tint my windows jet black (limo) style but probably can't get away with more than 20% across the border in NC. SC doesn't have vehicle inspections.
Quick google search says thats wrong. I dont know of any state that allows tint below the AS-1 line

Edit: I see some states allow 6" from the top. But no states allow full tinting

I had my entire windshield tinted using 50% film. Doesn't sound like much but it does make a difference. Especially if the rest of your windows are tinted. I would compare the windshield tint equal to as if you were wearing sunglasses.

I went to a Benefit car show this weekend. I took my 69 Camaro. There were about 14 new mustangs and every single one except 1 had their front windshield tinted. I didn't say it was dark or blacked out but they were definitely tinted.

Its still not legal. Not trying to get into an argument just want to correct missinformation. You said it was legal in SC. It isn't. Full windshield tinting isnt legal in any state

Sorry , let me rephrase that statement. There aren't any enforcements on the legality of the tint.

In NC when you do your yearly vehicle inspection in my county, if you you have legal tint it costs an extra 10 bucks, if it's illegal , you fail and you take it off before re-inspection.

You must be under the age of 45 , Like the other member said it hampers your vision at night. when you bump age sixty ,you need to have clear vision.
But I do have a 5.5 strip of dark tint on my front windsheild to knock the sun glare down. Good Luck !!

I had my entire windshield tinted using 50% film. Doesn't sound like much but it does make a difference. Especially if the rest of your windows are tinted. I would compare the windshield tint equal to as if you were wearing sunglasses.

How it it look??????

I guess I should have added that I'm not concerned about it being illegal or not, or if you can see as good at night.

I'm only looking or listening to if you have seen it and how it looks....

I had a friend who had a Dodge truck with the front tinted very light. Night driving really reduced the glare and improved visibility. Very light tint though.

How it it look??????

Looks really good and dark! I hardly drive my car at night but when I have the tint doesn't really affect my vision. Like I said driving during the day is like wearing sunglasses. My rear glass is 5% and my sides are 20% but the sides are older tint and next spring I'm actually going to have them re-tinted using the 5% film.

At least the rest of these states allow the sides to be tinted New Jersey wants nothing but the back glass and the small side windows to have tint drivers and passenger door windows you can have 0% which is crazy because they come up from the rear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk