Anyone running blacked out GTA rims on a GN?

thrlskr

I've got g-body parts 16x8 and 16x10 on my GN. Anyone have the lips and dish coated black to match the centers? Pics if you have them!

Bill

Current pic

Attachments

• $_58.jpg
    $_58.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 303
Really sharp car! Not to highjack but wanted to ask as I have been looking for them, those are 16x10 rear GTA or GNX rims? I don't see them on Gbody just the aluminum repro GN wheels. I have been kicking around sending my 2 in to get widened. Are they just a deeper front dish with the same backspacing? Or did you have to add spacers or hub extensions?

you dont need spacers with the ones gbody made, they start out as 16x8 gta rims and then widened and respaced to 4.5BS which give a deeper front look and fits the stock frame but for taller tires like the 28" 275M+H or 295 mickey11 the wheel lip should be rolled

Man that is exactly what I am looking for or to do. Sure wish they still had them or I could find a set. Did they do that to dimpled or non dimpled rims?. Thanks for your reply!

non dimple

heres pics of the gbody ones i have on my ttop .
the rears have 28" 295's mickey et street 11s
the fronts were gtas narrowed to 6" with center pushed as far as possible to front
i would sell but as you know they were pricey being almost 1700 for the set of 4 rims + ship then a set of gtas + shipping back

Attachments

• jim1.JPG
    jim1.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
non dimple

the fronts were gtas narrowed to 6" with center pushed as far as possible to front
i would sell but as you know they were pricey being almost 1700 for the set of 4 rims + ship then a set of gtas + shipping back
That looks so tuff.

Man, Pace that looks sick! Who did you have do them? I would just be looking for the backs done. OP, sorry about the highjack.

non dimple

Is the frame notched and fenders rolled? Are they 16x10 on the back? What Backspacing? The car looks sick!!!

no notch , rolled lips , BS is 4.5 , 16" i think bweavy called them 9.5 when he listed them ,i never measured the actual width

the front rims had to be custom because of the trz fbody cmoly drop spindles and strange 4 piston brake setup combined with trz billet steering arms for the trz rack and pinion ,