anyone play counter strike?

Dont want to hijack your thread, but i wanted to ask if anyone played Battlefield 1942 online?

My name is "sour milk" if anyone cares

BOOSTD

more questions on CS

I downloaded the full 723MB version of steam 1.6. Do you still have to install the Halflife CD? And looks like this is a Beta version will the CD be out for sale soon?

Also I noticed when my comp starts up the HD runs a bit longer than usual, and when I shut down the CS steam its fine. Is this the feature that updates on every startup?

Re: more questions on CS

Originally posted by TURBOV6
I downloaded the full 723MB version of steam 1.6. Do you still have to install the Halflife CD? And looks like this is a Beta version will the CD be out for sale soon?

Also I noticed when my comp starts up the HD runs a bit longer than usual, and when I shut down the CS steam its fine. Is this the feature that updates on every startup?
Originally posted by TURBOV6

You may not have to install the orig half-life, but you do need a valid serial key. Beta version will end soon and then the 'official' release will be out, but the way steam works, they can constantly push new updates.

They will not sell on CD. Just buy the original Half-life or counters-strike retail ($20 or so) and download steam. Valve is setting themselves with a new business model using Steam, so this game, now, is really just a test bed.

Can't wait till Halfe2 comes out, with hopefully, a CS2.

BLACKHAWK DOWN

i play BHD all the time online free!! it would be cool if we could play TURBO DRAG online with our custom regals!!

:D

i defanitly wanna play turbodrag on line!!!

it would be fun to smoke you guys with my low 10 sec T type ;)

how fast is the fastest turbo drag guy?