Anyone own my old GN?

Ken87GN

I sold my 87 GN back in 2002 and regret it everyday! I sold it to a guy from Boston and last I know it was sold to someone else I think in the same state. The vin is 1G4GJ1177HP456136, if anyone owns it now and is on here please contact me. I'm just curious how and where the car is now, and if it would possibly be up for sale? I'd love to re-own it again someday! Thanks, here's a few pics of it below.
gnshow5.jpg
029.jpg
console.jpg
Digital pictures 047.jpg
hood-design.jpg

Looks good I like the TA's on the stock rims. Have you tried running a carfax?

I did, that's how I know it's still up in the Boston area. It was sold from the person who bought it from me a few years ago and is still registered..probably locked away in a garage under a cover..lol

OMG, for a minute there I thought I was reading it was in pieces!! Was about to cry..! I think I still have the number to the guy who bought it from me, gonna try and call him and see if he knows it's whereabouts.
It was sold to ttaowner/james and now we all own a little piece of your old car :tounge: jk couldnt help it.. good luck though

Update on the car, it's in Massachusetts and is either in the town of Mashpee or East Falmouth. If anyone on here lives near these towns, can you keep an eye out for it and if possible, try and talk to the owner and get contact info? I'm really wanting this car back if the owner is wanting to sell it at some point. Thanks!

i know you really want the car back, but it's very likely that the car has been changed since you sold it and that it won't feel like it's "yours" any more once you do find it... just something to keep in mind- if you do track it down and if it is for sale, try to pretend that it's just another random GN when you are looking at it and look at it objectively. as soon as the current owner sees you start to reminisce about when you put this part on or tweaked that part or when you tell the story about how you totally wasted this Mustang this one time, he will start to see dollar signs...

I'll keep an eye out for it, too, Ken.....I live in Virginia..:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

I live on the cape, I know Where just about every GN on the cape is at this point. Even worked on a few. I will keep an eye out for ya. Can't make any promis tho. falmouth is a big place. Could be hiding anywhere. Now that mine is back up and running he may just find me.

Thanks guys, still hunting for it.. Was reading up and it says I can go to a local police department and have them run the vin and it'll say who owns it.. has anyone tried this?

It says it's public record which is kinda disturbing..if that's the case, anyone can get someone's vin and find out who owns your car! I might go down and give it a shot anyway, show them a pic of the car and explain why I want to know..

Tell them that you stashed a huge amount of cocaine in the quarter panel and are hoping that the new owner has not discovered it yet. :wtf:
They will find that car in a hurry lol. J/K, good luck finding it.

Sadly a random phone proclaiming an illegal activity by another could probably get a warrant for the search :vomit: