Anyone know of

Nascar83Fan

around the el paso, TX area of a reliable and reputable transmission shop? I done some research the last few weeks and i'm having a difficult time finding one that isn't trying to rip me off. I made the mistake of letting aamco take a look at it and they're trying to tell me more stuff than what is really needing to be replaced to fix it for way more money than what a new one from one of the vendors here on this forum want. I'm gonna have them put the transmission back together and look elsewhere to get the work done. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Jakes performance is north of DFW and he won't screw you over. All he does is GM RWD trannies and he knows how to make them work. He's a board member as well. Owners name is Jake Shoe.

around the el paso, TX area of a reliable and reputable transmission shop? I done some research the last few weeks and i'm having a difficult time finding one that isn't trying to rip me off. I made the mistake of letting aamco take a look at it and they're trying to tell me more stuff than what is really needing to be replaced to fix it for way more money than what a new one from one of the vendors here on this forum want. I'm gonna have them put the transmission back together and look elsewhere to get the work done. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Send GNEric a PM. He is up in Lost Causes, NM, and may be able to help you out. I've heard he does very good work and is pretty local to you.

Rob

Send GNEric a PM. He is up in Lost Causes, NM, and may be able to help you out. I've heard he does very good work and is pretty local to you.

Rob

Couldn't argue with Rob on this either. GNEric knows his stuff on trannys as well and is a great guy. Usually very busy but he can get it done right for you.:)