Anyone know of a T type or GN for sale in TX?

z16z06

Been all over this site for months, have an ad in WTBuy section and been reading the for sale thread, would like to stick below 10grand if possible on a solid non rusted Buick T or GN. I passed last week on a rusted Turbo Buick cause i can't do the work myself and its expensive around Dallas for repairs/paint.

Have owned to GN's and one T type in the past.

Any knowledge of someone thinking of selling email me at torched03@yahoo.com

I appreciate any help in finding this, prefer T type's cause of the non black paint...lol.. HOT in the summer here but they look the best cleaned up!

Thanks, Tony in Mesquite, TX

Been all over this site for months, have an ad in WTBuy section and been reading the for sale thread, would like to stick below 10grand if possible on a solid non rusted Buick T or GN. I passed last week on a rusted Turbo Buick cause i can't do the work myself and its expensive around Dallas for repairs/paint.

Have owned to GN's and one T type in the past.

Any knowledge of someone thinking of selling email me at torched03@yahoo.com

I appreciate any help in finding this, prefer T type's cause of the non black paint...lol.. HOT in the summer here but they look the best cleaned up!

Thanks, Tony in Mesquite, TX

Tony,

Is this the guy who had the white GN?

Rob in San Antonio

Just because it's got rust doesn't mean you have to have it done in DFW Tony. Before I started my rustoration I hadn't done much of any kind of body work. I did a ton of reading up on how to do it and my left rear isn't perfect but my right rear is almost impossible to tell it's been repaired. If you want to get an idea of what I'm talking about go to the B4black section and look up "Finally got some time" which is my car. I had to stop work on it about a year or so ago because of finances and hopefully I can get the new frame installed soon. It's been a long journey but I hope I can get to drive it this year, which will be the first time in 6 years and then all I did was drive it on and off the trailer.:(

I remember a Tony with a white T, did you have GNX rims on the car?