Anyone know GNFury please help

Since I have pm'd & posted several times without any reply it is safe to say GNFURY (Chris) does not keep his word & I would be very hesitant to do any transaction with him.

Something as simple as me sending him a diecast & him sending me a set of floormats. He now has a Drag GN diecast yet I don't have the floormats.

Chris if you would like to clear your name and send the mats I would be more than happy to post that this has been resolved.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Dave

87-gn@excite.com

Contact boostjunkie & see if he still has a ph# for Chris. I too had a "deal" with Chris a while back, but a certified letter took care of the problem. Good luck with it.

HEY MIKE, HEARD SOME GUY ON THIS BOARD IS IN A COUPLE OF GRAND TO YOU! I ALSO HEARD THAT GUY DOES'NT, PAY UP ON TIME!!! GOOD LUCK. I'M SURE THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T EXCEPT PM's.

October 18th, 2004 07:25 PM

Hey man. I am extremely sorry about the floor mats. I've been so fuggin busy lately I completely forgot about it. I promise you on everything holy I will have those mats out to you tomorrow. Sorry again man - Later.
Chris

Nov. 2 & still no floormats. What is the deal?? Thanks Dave

87-gn@excite.com

12/10

Hey Chris

Ummmmm floormats would be a nice x-mas present from you to me. Honestly why would you post that you want to trade & then not follow through with it?? I guess you have no intention to send the mats to me. I know you have read all my pm's but still don't send a reply. How about you be a stand up guy and complete this deal YOU intiated?!?!?

Thanks
Dave

Dave,

Let me know if your deal works out or not. I have a pair of Turbo 6 floormats in like-new condition that I have no use for. It is Christmas and you can have them for free.

You can shoot me an email or PM if the guy you're dealing with renigs.

FLOOR MATS

HEY MIKE I NEED SOME BLUE T-TYPE FLOOR MATS, HOW ABOUT A SET FOR MY XMAS STOCKING!!! OH I FORGOT YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ME MY XMAS GIFTS FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS!!!

TT/A1233 - Thanks so much for the offer. I appreciate it!!!

Michael McCoy - I can't agree with you more. I've been around this board for awhile heck I remember the first TB.com meeting at Toot's LOL & it seems there is always a few bad apples. I have never had any bad dealings with any of the Buick crowd until now.

Thanks again Dave

Chris: YOU have given the Buick Community a black eye but if you ever decide to stand up and complete the deal I will be happy to post the update.

It's my pleasure. Let me know if you want'em. I'm in the process of selling my GN and won't have a use for those mats.

GNFURY Last online:
11:49 AM December 22nd, 2004

Hey Chris

Still waiting:rolleyes:

It's pretty bad when someone else is willing to send me floormats but YOU are the one with the diecast. Like I've said before if you would like to clear your name & send the mats I would be more than happy to post the update. Thanks Dave

Tony87gn - If you know Chris maybe you can persuade him to send me the floormats if not I'll be more than happy to have the diecast back:D

I would be real happy to complete this since I don't enjoy being ripped off especially by someone on this board. Thanks Dave

Keeping this alive just to make sure everyone knows what kind of person Chris is. If anyone in Cleveland, OH that knows Chris could remind him of this "deal" I would appreciate it.
Thanks Dave