Anyone know boats?

Find out what engine and out drive is on the sea ray??????

Check for a hour meter.

#1 is more information is needed. What powers the Sea Ray? How many hours on each. How have they been stored for the off season. Would be nice to get eyeballs on each. The boat market is down, especially on big block boats and motor yachts (on bigger boats of this age, as much as 50%). Other than the length of each and the mention of the big block and bravo drive (factory issue combo. Small blocks had Alpha drives), there is no real good description of either boat. I note what appears to be a 3 blade stainless prop on the Bravo drive. IMO, based on info provided (minimal), both boats seem to be over priced. The Crownline by upwards of $4k and the Sea Ray by about $6,500. Ouch. More details will help with a better evaluation of each.

Thats why I posted... I knew the pros would come out:D

Will get more info and post ASAP..

The guys above are right. Type of power matters. Power can range from a 4.3 liter to a 454. Also find out if the trailer is included, that can change the value around $1000.00 to $1500.00. KBB.com has boat values, check it out. Keep in mind that KBB is boat value only, without trailer or accessories. I'm selling a 1996 Rinker 212 Festva Cuddy Cabin with trailer and accessories if you are interested. Thank you and good luck.

Sounds pretty overpriced.... I wouldn't make a move on something like that until a marine mechanic
checked everything out. If you think Turbo Buicks can drain the wallet, you ain't seen nothin yet !!!
Boats are a hole in the water that you throw money into....was in the boating industry for 30 years.....good luck

Here in Colorado almost everyone I know with an inboard has had to replace the motor due to a cracked block from not winterizing early enough in the fall. Sea Ray makes a very nice boat, if the hours are low, and it is in really good shape it wouldn't be an awful buy but I do think it's high especially for a '96 and used boats have been selling real cheap the last few years. If you are patient there are some killer deals out there. Here is an example http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/2836243895.html a little smaller boat http://denver.craigslist.org/boa/2794723062.html The one you listed would be an awesome boat for a family and bigger water but priced on the high side.

One thing to remember about anything that is listed for sale. The asking price does not set the market value.

WOW Looks Like I better shop around, those are some killer deals and we have family in Aurora adn a home in Estes Park.

Maybe I better pay you a finders fee to check a few out for me :D

This one looks about your speed

rnhb.jpg