anyone in the pittsburgh area...?

NOT Far from PITTSBURGH

I've got three shades of brown on my SKylark........But it sounds beautiful!!

im game for meetings

great idea about our group, now most of the people i know with buicks are either too busy or not even registered to know. plus how many are acually running or road ready?

wagondraggin , you have daves car huh? get that boy a job so he can spend the money! btw get me a better one so i can too (have that type of experience)

i got him a job... he just has to show up now..(on the 7th)!! get ahold of dave and give him your resume and i'll see what i can do!!

l8tr
mike

you serious?

ill do that, just have to freshin it up. things are slow now . im the last guy in too and whats worse is i just picked up an 87 turbo block and crank to put together!

Adam, if you mean me, yes i do live off of pv road.we should meet up soon. im working on the buick every weekend. how is yours? do you need any help?anyone in the burg need help or want to hang out/race/go to the track email me gnocide@comcast.net thanks John

SW PA here

Hey fellas. I'm in the Mon Valley area - about 40 miles sw of Pittsburgh. Count me in for a get-together. We are an elite group.:D Just had a engine rebuild and I'm ready to play. I know a few TR owners that would probably be interested in meeting also.

"X"