Anyone in the Greenville, MS region?

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Just wondering if anyone lives in the Greenville, MS region. I stumbled over a killer deal on a TTA, and bought it...of course....lol. I need a place to leave it until I can either come back and pick it up, or arrange for it to be transported. Just for the general info, the car has 48K original miles, complete owner's kit, and is one owner car. Needs a little cosmetic work from sitting outside for 2 1/2 years, but runs decent and has a straight body. If you don't mind helping out, either post on here or shoot me a PM.

Here's a pic, just as a teaser......lol. And yes, I found it on a used car lot....:D

TTA8.jpg

I have to ask.....how good of a deal was it???? I may know someone in Greenwood MS who can help out MAYBE. I'll try to contact him tommorrow to see if he's interested and if so I'll post back (no guarantees though so anyone else in the Miss. area chime in) Oh yeah before I ask him how long would he have to hold the car and it would probably be outdoors?

I only paid $8500 for the car. It needs some cosmetics, especially the d/s of the nose. No accident damage, just looks like someone leaned on it or pushed on it and cracked/flaked the paint.

As of right now, dunno how long it would be. I'm going to try and delay my next job for a few days so I can get it home asap. Even someone along the way between GA and here who can help would be appreciated very much. :D

The owner of the lot wouldn't hold it for a few extra bucks??? Just a shot they are usually suckers for the green stuff!!!:cool:

Actually, I'm going to see if the plant engineer I've been working with will let me leave it at his house for a bit. He's another car nut, so wouldn't be too worried about it being cared for. He's more into Jeeps, but likes the 3rd Gen F-bods as well.

If I had the room, you could leave it at me house (Jackson area), with the keys :biggrin: . But you can see from my sig, I'm full up, not counting the parts cars. Good catch :cool: !
John

Lonnie you sneak!
I'll come get it for you and store it at my house but you have to let me drive it home! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Serious man, good find! I wish I could come across deals like that.

Thanks again for the I/C, I will change it out as soon as I can get these others in my driveway fixed.

Heh heh......It's not like I planned on finding the car, but when you come across a deal like this, it's impossible to pass up.

No problem on the intercooler. I'm glad it could be put to good use by someone who needs it more than I do. Get those HD i/c hoses installed yet?

I put the up pipe hoses on before I left the track in Reynolds on Saturday! Amazing that they made a noticable difference.
Thanks again and congrats on the find!

Jay Jones lives in Greenville, MS. He probably love to keep it for a while.