Anyone in the Dallas area?

grnadnasty84

Cold Air 84
I've been putting some miles on my recently converted 84 GN and would love to meet up with other Buick enthusiast in the area for a chat. Bought my engine from another member a few years back and since he moved I haven't had a chance to meet other GN owners in the area. I'm in Garland and I've seen two others around town but, never had the chance to chase them down. Let me know if you want to get together and swap knowledge sometime.

I'm in Garland and planning on cars and coffee this coming Sat

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well bring your car down for the Texas Buick Nationals on the 13th of this month in Temple.:cool: You can meet a bunch of Texas Buick owners from all over the state.;)

Moved my base of operations back to the Dallas area....time to drag the T out and knock the dust off!

I'm in Carrollton and will probably be at Cars and Coffee this Saturday too.

South of Dallas in Midlothian, usually try and put out the word of any car shows, the last cars and coffee we had 5 Buick guys plus... There is another cars and coffee the 4 th of July but many may be busy that day. Big Buick event in Noble Ok.

I'm in Dallas but getting my 87 back on the road is taking some time.
I'd also like to keep up if anything is goin on.

I haven't done Keller's in awhile but this weekend doesn't look good it is suppose to rain all weekend. When its dry again on Saturday night I'm game.

Looks to be a dry Saturday night this weekend!! I've got to work or I would try and do a cars and coffee Saturday morning, just got my password fixed on this site so I have been off it for awhile.

What Saturday was this John? If it is this one coming up 11/14 I might make it out.

Hi David, Yes this is Cowtown cars and coffee in Ft worth at Farrington field, pics from last month looked like a good turn out....