Anyone here got a Kawasaki Brute Force??

RUQWKNF27

I just picked up a 05 750 Model today from a guy. Haven't had time to ride it yet but I watched him whillie it from a stop for about 50 yds. One thing I am not sure that I will like about it or not are the 30" mudders it has. Already has larger jets and fuel and ignition box it just needs a exhaust now. So anyone here got one and how do you like it?

I just picked up a 05 750 Model today from a guy. Haven't had time to ride it yet but I watched him whillie it from a stop for about 50 yds. One thing I am not sure that I will like about it or not are the 30" mudders it has. Already has larger jets and fuel and ignition box it just needs a exhaust now. So anyone here got one and how do you like it?

What's it look like? Pix?

Hers a pic and the other new toy!

Attachments

• Brute force and TR leaving 014.jpg
    Brute force and TR leaving 014.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 56
I owned a Grizzly with a Bigfoot tire kit on it and I would say that unless you are constantly in the mud or crawling over logs to go back to a stock size tire. Even with the 660's and 750's, the large tires throw the gearing off so bad that it loses most of it's fun and usefulness.

If I were to get a new quad I would go with a Brute Force though, they are really nice. The new CanAm's are nice as well, but my Polaris 400 Scrambler 4x4 is a good fit for my riding style so I think I am good for a while.

Yes I agree and trying to steer at low speeds is very tiresome aftera while in the woods. I think I am going to go with a nice 27" tall tire! I tink this tire has a place but like you say it is mostly for the nasty stuff like swamps etc.