Anyone have a spare ignition module?

GNSteve

EFI Unlimited #4
Howzit all,

I just thought I'd try to ask around here before I ordered one from the mainland. Does anyone have a spare 86-87 ignition module that they'd like to sell? I think mine might be on the way out.
If you can help me out, let me know how much $$$ you want.
Thanks!

Steve

I just got the ignition module/coil pack (for Guy) combo from Red Regal T for $75 shipped to me and it took about a week and a half. If you're looking into a new one its around $150 plus. But if you need a new ignition module just let me know.

Steve, are you sure its the module? KENNE-BILL got the Caspers coil pack tester which will tell you which one is bad. It might just be the coil. Alot cheaper than the module.

Hey guys,

Jackson,

I just need the module. I replaced my coil pack not too long ago. Would you happen to have one?:D

John,

I replaced my coil pack a little while back, but I didn't replace the module.:( I'm going on a tip given to me by a friend of Gay's who had the same problem that I experienced. Turned out to be the ignition module.

Steve

Steve,

I have a good working ignition module/coil pack you can try out, instead of taking the coil pack out just switch it out completly and see if its fix your problem.