Anyone going to Donut Derelicts in HB, CA on Sat 12/20?

Buicksx3

Sure it leaks oil--so?
...the last few Saturday mornings have been pretty lonely. The most we've had is 3 Buicks, with 2 of 'em being GSs. But, mostly it's been just one (yours truly). It's not a bad venue at all, so c'mon out!

http://www.river-road.net/oldcars/

Regards,
Morgan

Oops, can't make it this am. But it is good to hear from you again, Morgan. I can make it next Sat., 27 Dec., 2003 and/or the following Sat, 03 Jan., 2004. Let me know if you are going to be there either date. Regardless, if I do not hear from you/see you, hope that you and your family have good holidays.
Are you sporting a new motor in the Gn yet. Whose heads are you using on the new motor?

Let me know when you guys go and I'll show up.

HB donuts

Morgan

I thought I would be out of town this weekend but plans change. I will be there with the Skylark, the 79 Turbo is waiting for a new oil pump.

Donut Derelicts

Have you tried going to Crystal Cove in Newport. Many cars from Donut Derelicts have beeen drifting over there.

car show(s)

I'll go to either one as long as some one else will go... Anyone? It looks like it'll be a nice day. If no one else is going then, I'll just bring my T- Bird (for sale).

FWIW & IMHO: Crystal Cove is ok for a change of pace, somewhat different crowd & cars, but Donut Derelicts has been going on for a long time, and will probably be left standing long time down the road. It is still a popular spot.

And, of all of the luck, I am not sure that I will make it to Donut's as I sprung a leak in my radiator in the TR, and I might be getting it refurbished tomorrow if I can get it in the shop.