anyone going to be at Car Craft in St Paul next weekend?

novaderrik

if so, can i park my beater looking 84 T Type next to your nice GN? i guarantee that your car will look that much better with my POS parked next to it. think of my car as the fat girl that every hot girl hangs out with...

there is usually the better part of a city block taken up with GN's, and if i enter my car, it would be cool to park it next to cars with a similar heritage instead of picking a random spot in the middle of a hot parking lot.
and my car is a hot air- which would make more than a few people scratch their heads. when i had my car there in '07, mine was the only hot air TR there- but there was one guy that had a late 70's Lessabre 2 door with an 84 or 85 drivetrain in it.. i overheard a lot of 'experts' that were saying that my car wasn't stock because it didn't have an intercooler and that only the GN's got the turbo motor and stuff like that.

anyways, if anyone is going to be there, PM me with some contact info and i'll get ahold of you before i get there. i'm not 100% sure i'm gonna make it there -or if the T Type will make the trip if i do- but it would be cool to have a place to park..