Anyone ever heard of Dynotek?

N

Nat96LT4

A friend of mine knows a guy in New Jersey that specializes in trubo buick tuning. He owns a shop called Dynotek (sp?) Is anyone familiar with them?

Yeah, that's his name. I couldn't remember it. Does he have a website? I'm looking for someone fairly close to PA that does quality work. Once I find the right car, I want to take it to someone who knows what thery're doing. Have you ever had any work done by him?

What about the Dave Hentz guy that Kirban uses for a mechanic, he's in PA right?

Anyone know about him?

Give Paul @ Ron's custom auto a call. 1-800-718-7667. Great guy & won't sell ya bullsh!t. IMO........Jim

Salvage he is proabably the only one except rich reyes, or Testa that will work on my car again if i cant do it

Dave is an awsome guy and unlike most is HONEST, i travel all the way to PA just to let him do work on the GN, infact he is doing my rear in after the winter. he has already dont my Rear Main. and is straight up with my questions, and he tells me when i am wasing money and not wasting money.

i can say nothing bad about the guy

as for dynotech check with 1fastv6 he recently had a motor done by fred he will let you know about the service, P.S. arties car is really fast now :)

Thanks for the info. Mike. I figured since Kirban used him he had to be both cheap and good. :)

Wish he was a bit closer like 250 miles. :D

DYNOTEK

:(

FRED VETTER IS NOT ALWAYS AN HONESTY GUY, HE IS PRICY AND WILL RIP YOU OFF IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING.

Vetter suks

Originally posted by turbot2112
ill second that:eek:
When I first got into the Regal scene several years back I bought some parts from Kirban and he recommended that "Dynotech" (Fred Vetter) do the installations. Well when I picked up my car from him it was all cleaned up, he is a clean freak but it ran like ****. Anyway I put the car on the trailer with all the original parts that were prepacked by Vetter in the trunk in nice boxes and headed for home. When unloading the car and opening the boxes my orig turbo and heads were not there. When calling Vetter back he refused to take my calls, I stopped payment on my check I partially payed his bill with. So my opinion of Fred Vetter is: 1. He's a clean freak (which is good). 2. He's a lousy mechanic with high prices. and 3. He's a thief and gutless. Now all of this is just my opinion......and you know what they say about opinions, ther're like a--holes, everybody has one !!!

P:S - Kirban was great to deal with, this letter is as of NO disrespect to Mr Kirban or his company.

SalvageV6,
Dave Hentz is my GN mechanic. He's in Warminster PA. He's such a great guy, and KNOWS HIS STUFF. VERY fair with labor and parts and all...even though he did get rid of his GN for a Lightning. ;)

Jeff C.

:eek:

Traitor...

Wish I lived closer to PA.

Then again if I get canned from work, it's a good state to live in :).

Thanks for the replies about Dave Hentz.

Dave is a stand up guys who knows his stuff. Dale Cherry is another PA TR mechanic who knows his stuff. Email me and Ill gice ya a few more too.

Originally posted by salvageV6
What about the Dave Hentz guy that Kirban uses for a mechanic, he's in PA right?

Anyone know about him?