Anyone else having problems with Quad Air?

corymc

Im just wondering if i am the only one. I ordered parts from them in mid-late Oct and then i called back had the money taken out Nov 7. then if i ever get a hold of them i keep hearing that it will be in the mail tomorrow. I know that there were some problems with them this summer thats why im not trying to be rude about it.

Red runs Quad Air out of his house basically a one man,woman business. his wife {Jane} has been having ALOT of health issues and is a BIG part of the business. Red is a very reputable stand up guy and I have NEVER in the all the years heard of him beating anyone out of money or parts. You may want to try getting a hold of him again and see what's up but I know Red will make it right.

i know that its just a mom and pops i have gotten stuff from them before. i cant get ahold of them lately

Just leave message and he will get back to you as soon as possible.There as to be some mix up they are a good company.Jane always did a great job running the business,they had some new help this summer when jane was not able to run it.I now how you feel though I needed a fuel pump but felt kinda funny calling because you know thats the last thing on there mind when a family member is sick,but they are still open just dont have someone answering the phone all day.They will make it right!!!!!!

Not answering the phone is one thing if you have problems,Understandable to a point,But to keep saying its leaving tomorrow is not right.
Im sure Red will make it right,But he shouldnt jerk the guy along.

It could be cause it is Christmas, Red and Janey are grreat people, been talking and dealing with for so long can not rremember, so their must be a foul up somewhere and also it is the holiday season.

Ron

well its just been going on for like 2 months now i have only spoke to jane on the phone. I will continue to try i am sure that there is a mix up somewhere it just not been handled yet.