Anyone else had enough of the way cops are being treated these days

My shirt is completely on. Unfortunately you have been the most confrontational person in the thread. That is very revealing.
He claims he is a cop,he may be but if he thinks on the street the way he thinks on this forum in his mind he is God and rules the world.Read some of his SHIT on the Political threads.He thinks he has all the answers to run the country,world etc.Another thing is he makes no posts about Turbo Buicks,go figure!!!o_O

He claims he is a cop,he may be but if he thinks on the street the way he thinks on this forum in his mind he is God and rules the world.Read some of his SHIT on the Political threads.He thinks he has all the answers to run the country,world etc.Another thing is he makes no posts about Turbo Buicks,go figure!!!o_O

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. :)

I'm highly offended by that statement. My father was a retired Army Major and an MP. He joined the service before WWII. He was at the first US prison for Japanese prisoners on New Caladonia. He was stationed in Washington state and worked on the Manhattan project. He was at Palo Alto continuing on the Nuclear Weapons. He carried the detonation orders handcuffed to his wrist from Palo Alto to Hawaii. He was the last person off the island of Eniwetok before it was blown up in an nuclear test. At the bomb test he, along with hundreds of soldiers and sailors were told to turn their backs to the blast that was 10 miles away. They blew a whistle and they had to turn around and look at it with welding googles on. He said it was the most terrifying thing he ever saw. He served in Korea for 2 years. He was also a Provost Marshall in Baumholder Germany. HE WAS AWARDED THE BRONZE STAR. He died of brain cancer that was probably caused by viewing the nuclear explosion.

I have one nephew that is a Captain in the Marines and another that is a Boston cop that is in the gang unit. My brother in law is a retired Sheriff from Chicago.
What's you're back round before you were a cop?

Hey, 4timesT, I really think we should leave the Marines out of this conversation. Way too many died to secure our freedom. I would love nothing more for this thread to disappear, since it will only cause few of us to hate each other.

In this society, and not without help from our President, the Attorney General and in my case, the Mayor of NYC, there are plenty of people who hate us. There is no changing it! I know that I always treat people the way I want to be treated, and with that I go to sleep at night.

Hey, 4timesT, I really think we should leave the Marines out of this conversation. Way too many died to secure our freedom. I would love nothing more for this thread to disappear, since it will only cause few of us to hate each other.

In this society, and not without help from our President, the Attorney General and in my case, the Mayor of NYC, there are plenty of people who hate us. There is no changing it! I know that I always treat people the way I want to be treated, and with that I go to sleep at night.
Yeah,stir up a bunch of Shit and when your mouth gets you in too deep LEAVE.Typical!!:asshat:

My shirt is completely on. Unfortunately you have been the most confrontational person in the thread. That is very revealing.
Oh I forgot, it's OK for guys to shit all over the police around here. Funny thing, the only reason I ever started posting in the political section was because guys were talking shit about cops a few years back.

When guys talk shit about cops....a few will whisper up and say most cops are OK. But ohhhh boyyyy if someone says something about the military.....it's on like donkey kong.

I would like to remind you fellas that it was Mr. Marine who came on here and first talked crap about the Marines.....ANY OF YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT? Nope.... I say something and y'all jump. Not to mention the fact that he came on here just purely to talk crap about the police. He wants to talk shit.....I can talk shit too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the military was policing the streets and handing out tickets....you'd all be talking shit about the military then.

Blah, blah, blah.....go like and agree with some more posts. You only pop up when someone disagrees with me. Go figure....

I don't hate anyone on here and have had heated discussions before. If people hate me....that's on them. Oh well......

admin. can you close this thread?
Bro, you started this thread to show support for cops....and I appreciate it. Then the cop haters jumped in and started talking shit.....maybe it should have been closed right there and then. But ohhhh noooo cause some folks around here love talking shit about cops.

Bro, you started this thread to show support for cops....and I appreciate it. Then the cop haters jumped in and started talking shit.....maybe it should have been closed right there and then. But ohhhh noooo cause some folks around here love talking shit about cops.
Awww,Go cry yourself back to sleep as the city you claim to be a cop in is probably better off when you are not on duty.:D

Yeah,you are probably a security guard at a grocery store and drive a Prius.:rolleyes:
Better than being a used car salesman.....oh I'm sorry, a stalker used car salesman cause you sure do seem to be following me around all over this board. Get a life....