anyone dyno a stock GN?

The question was asked, and I've even made a thread asking it before (with no replies of course)... how are all of you getting dyno results at such low RPM's? Are you removing the kickdown cable?
There are sooooo many people on here that have their dyno numbers, but nobody can answer how they do it. My dyno chart starts at 4k rpms, because if the car was floored at a lower speed, it would downshift to 2nd.

how are all of you getting dyno results at such low RPM's

Didn't remove any shift cables. It's a little tricky, but let the car shift easily into 2nd gear, then 3rd gear and hold it near 2000-2200 rpm then smoothly go to the floor. The trick is to avoid stomping it to the floor immediate and making it downshift. It definitely took some practice.

Thanks for answering the unanswered question. It seems like slowly getting on the throttle will just give you a non-WOT reading.

I guess that doesn't do much good. But how often are we at 2000rpm and wot?
I'll give it a shot when I take it to the dyno. Hopefully the shop hasn't changed their policy and will still let me run the car on the dyno as I'm not totally sure I trust them quite yet.

What Slacker wrote is right. It is very difficult to get the #'s down low w/o the auto kickdown messing things up. Some Dyno owners dont let guys w/t Auto trans cars to do this cause you have to get the car up around 60mph before throttle apply to help prevent the downshift. From my dyno sheet it clearly shows the stock cam and heads begin to fall off after 4600rpm, and by 5200rpm power fell to 210whp, 5400rpm showed 180hp. However I do think using a larger I/C, Turbo and better exhaust the power would hold up strong until 5200rpm instead of 4600rpm and using stock componets.