anyone bought a car from Kirban??

sold one.....

I sold KIRBAN a car a while back and he was professional and easy doing business with. The only thing I didn't agree with him was that he recomended Fred Vetter for TR work and I did go to him (Vetter) and he was the worse thieving a-hole I ever did business with. But back to Kirban.......he was and I'm sure still a professional as a business man.

Dennis is a stand up guy. I have known him for many years. He has a reputation to uphold so his cars are top notch or he won't even buy it to resell.

Bought mine in 2000 car was as discribed and drovee 9.5 hours back home.The only thing i didnt like was he told me for thirty days he would give me 15% off anything i bought. I was at buicks at Bristal 32 days later and he didnt give me the discount. Two days off and $14,000 dollers later. But I guess thats why he has money and I dont.

Kirban

I have known Dennis when he had his business in his house in Furlong, PA, in my own opinion he's fair and reasonable.

i would try finding one out your way if i were you these northeastern cars are in trouble compaired to the south west, i just got a car in from california 60k still with silver original gas tank and ex. unless your planning to go the etra mile and get one of those 20,000.oo dollar cars ....yea, go to steve kaminski you pa & NJ GUYS

i have never bought a car, but in 95 when i was in the market, i went up to his house and looked around at what he had, then called him a few times about cars, and he didnt seem to want to take the time to talk to me. maybe it was my age at the time (25), but i ended up driving to chicago for a car which i was happier with anyway.

everything i have heard, hes a good guy, but i didnt care for the way he treated me. i guess he didnt think i had 2 dimes to rub together.

i have never bought a car, but in 95 when i was in the market, i went up to his house and looked around at what he had, then called him a few times about cars, and he didnt seem to want to take the time to talk to me. maybe it was my age at the time (25), but i ended up driving to chicago for a car which i was happier with anyway.

everything i have heard, hes a good guy, but i didnt care for the way he treated me. i guess he didnt think i had 2 dimes to rub together.

I have bought 2 cars from him, and sold 2 to him. He was always very professional, and true to his word.

He's the typical car sales man. That's all. C'mon what do you expect? He's in it for the making of money not friends. I would look somewhere else. Like the car owner, maybe???

Give Kirban a break. He's busy guy and of course he's in it to make money, it's his livelihood. You'll have to admit he's done alot for the turbobuick hobby while making a living along the way. It's the American dream come true to make money doing what you love. And as far as finding quality turbobuick cars his networking ability in the hobby with all his contacts is probably unequaled.

I met him a little over two years ago at a "GN reunion" when I was in the market for a GN and he found exactly what I was looking for at a price I was willing to pay. You can't ask for more than that. My experience was that I found him to operate with honesty and integrity.:)

Originally posted by nil8tr
Bought mine in 2000 car was as discribed and drovee 9.5 hours back home.The only thing i didnt like was he told me for thirty days he would give me 15% off anything i bought. I was at buicks at Bristal 32 days later and he didnt give me the discount. Two days off and $14,000 dollers later. But I guess thats why he has money and I dont.

Are you kidding? Let me get this right. He told you that for the next 30 days he would give you 15% off and on the 32nd day he would not give it to you any more? Dude wake up and smell the coffee. Looks like this man is good on his word to me. This really ticks me off!!!:mad:

dude, 30 days is NOT 32 days. If you have a new car and it warranty runs out today.. tomarrow you will not get a thing if it breaks. He was good to his word, what more do you want..