Anyone BMX or used to BMX?

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Found this puppy behind some Buick stuff, decided to shine her up, with some new tires grips oil the chain, ETC, she still shines up i had like 5 different one's when i was younger,

Dyno Compe, GT Performer with mags, Dyno Air Slammer and my most expensive one was the GT Pro series,

Just taking it back when BMX was super cool. Post pics of any cool bikes you have owned really would like to see some old school Haro's & Redline's

Here's mine

CAM00866.jpeg

I had a skyway - hutch pro raider- and yes the famous
PK ripper. Mid 80' damm getting old sucks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Oh boy...
I'd kill myself today, but my rides were a HUTCH PRO RACER and HUTCH TRICKSTAR.

I used to race BMX in the mid 90's, my bike was stolen a few years back though. Last year I decided to build another bike from that generation but this time I wanted to build the bike that I always wanted and couldn't afford at the time. So I built this Haro Monocoque from the frame up with all of the goodies from the 90's.

I still have an 80 pk ripper frame. I sold my quadangle, to a jerk in Australia, who tried to rip me off. Raced a Skyway, GT, still got some calcium bumps from some crashes. Phil.

Oh, yeah! I used to live for BMX riding, racing and general shenanigans! I was a Central Jersey BMX racer and my nephew carries on the tradition. Here's my original 1980 Red Line Pro-Line frozen in its last iteration as it was an ever evolving entity in the '80s.

Oh, yeah! I used to live for BMX riding, racing and general shenanigans! I was a Central Jersey BMX racer and my nephew carries on the tradition. Here's my original 1980 Red Line Pro-Line frozen in its last iteration as it was an ever evolving entity in the '80s.

OMG...that SCREAMS 80's!!! The colored tires...checkers...
I love it.

Here are a few sitting in my garage.... I used to race a Red Line Pro-Line, wish I still had that one.

The PK Ripper I completely rebuilt a few years back, had a Blast doing it too.... Brought back all kinds of memories.

Haro Group 1 004.jpg

PK RIPPER 001.jpg
PK RIPPER 002.jpg

Wow I've had every bike posted already from the pictures so far. I was just talking to a friend 30 minutes ago about re creating our old bikes. My last bike I raced was a Elf. It had Redline 3 piece cranks, DK neck & handle bars, seat & tires I cant remember lol. If I remember correctly it was just under 8lbs. I have to dig out pictures. Also had a few Diamondbacks.

Here's my Redline PL-24..
image.jpg

I have a Haro Group 1 aluminum frame and fork set, as well as a few more parts I want to restore if I get around to it.

I had a race back in the day along with just about every bike mentioned . Still have a quadangle buried in the basement. I traded a gt pro performer world tour for an engine for my camaro back in the day. That was my favorite. Sold a RedLine rl20 about 15 years ago for 200. I needed to buy diapers and formula. How priority's change .

This was around 1982-83
Lot of good riders in here including Rick Moliterno (wearing Helmet). Im the little guy in front. Was racing at age 3. My middle bro is right behind me and oldest riding #72.
IMG_1344[1].JPG

This was around 1982-83
Lot of good riders in here including Rick Moliterno (wearing Helmet). Im the little guy in front. Was racing at age 3. My middle bro is right behind me and oldest riding #72.
View attachment 208253
Awesome picture!

Here is one of me in 1986 or so (On the Right) holding my first, "First Place" trophy... and me doing a little cross up.... LOL

BMX 1986.jpg

no pictures. i was riding a Haro for a couple years until i was 16 when i was on my friends dirt-track in the woods, went off a jump, and broke my fibula and tibula. never got on a bike again:(

no pictures. i was riding a Haro for a couple years until i was 16 when i was on my friends dirt-track in the woods, went off a jump, and broke my fibula and tibula. never got on a bike again:(

Hi Gerry,

I had a mint Haro Sport in the 80's. Mom gave it away to the Center of Concern when I was in the Service. Dang it!

Joe

I will try to post old pics of my trickstar, diamondback viper and my 86 Haro Master. Someone stole my chrome Haro Master with mongoose proclass III rims, gt neck and skyway ez bars bike about 5 years ago out of my parents country house.:( I did buy a GT cruiser with Ukai rims and bullseye 3 piece cranks from the auto fair as soon as it opened and we walked into the gate for $75. :)