Anyone around the Asheville area?

Chris Taylor

Got 6?
I have been involved with TR's for over fourteen years and have three TR's. I never see anyone around this area whth a TR. I have a few customers in the area but TR's are few and far around here. I have one friend that races his GN and only see him at the track from time to time.

If you guys are ever in the Asheville area look me up.

Been meaning to look you up

Hi Chris, my job takes me to Asheville almost 3 times a week now. I'll be up that way this week Mon-Wed (Skyland). Not forsure were your located at, but I'm all over that area (Skyland, Fairview, Asheville, Millsriver, Woodfin, Wearverville, Henersonville and Bevard). When you go to the track, what track do you guys visit? Maybe I can drop by soon or come up one weekend so you can show me the hot spots of Asheville.:D

I work in Weaverville. We race at Shadyside, Greer and New Port. Send me a e-mail and I can give some details.

Did one whole year of school up there at the mighty unc of a, where I fell in love the turbo's. Saw a gorgeous 86 T-Type on the lot at Deal Buick while waiting for my 82 Regal re-re-paired. How tough would it be to maybe plan some sort of gathering in the early fall, maybe tour the parkway?

How does the weekend of either sept 20 or 27 work for everybody?

Originally posted by kh440
How does the weekend of either sept 20 or 27 work for everybody?

Bristol BOP-2 is the week of the Sep 26-28. All other weekend are cool here.

I LIVE CLOSE

I LIVE IN MORGANTON NC. JUST TRADED MY BLOWN 89 GT FOR AN 87 GRAND NATIONAL. I DONT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT THEM AND WOULD LIKE SOME HELP OR ANY INFO YOU MIGHT CAN GIVE ME. THANKS IN ADVANCE

I DONT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT THEM AND WOULD LIKE SOME HELP OR ANY INFO YOU MIGHT CAN GIVE ME.

One thing you'll find is that for the most part everybody here is fairly accessible and easygoing. Just ask a question you'll get several answers. So why don't we tentatively plan on the weekend of the 20th. Next question-is there a good place for everybody to assemble?

Prices Lake?

Don't know what did you have in mind a cruise or just a get together? All is good for me, as I'm only 20 min from the parkway. Tell you what would be cool, a nice pic of the Buicks on the New viaduct bridge.

there are more than a few regals in the WInston-salem, greensboro, high-point, and charlotte area. If it could happen maye we could all meet at a central location to everyone so maybe we could all get together and meet up.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Find a good place for everyone to meet, from there (in any order) Go to the viaduct bridge (never seen it but sounds cool) tour the parkway and then have one massive get together for tall tales, food, etc.

Count us in!!:D

Hey Clint,

Do you wanna run the TR's at Farmington this fall, instead of Mooresville? Give me a call!!

K.