Anybody watch AMERICAN CHOPPER?

OCC

i think the show is great. i've owned sport bikes my whole life and i think harleys suck but i have to admit West Coast bikes and OCC bike are bad ass. yes the themed bike are gawty at times but i do think it takes quite alot of creativity to come up with the bikes that they do. and you have to admit the paint work on the bikes even if the bike itself doesn't look great the paint detail is really good. if i had the money i would definatly buy one i love those wide rear tires.:)

Harleys suck???

OMG, try selling ur sport bike for what you paid for it 10 years down the road. Then come tell me harleys suck.

MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!

YES HARLEY SUCK!!!!

my sport bike may not be worth much in ten years but i'll never need to repair it. as for a harley well i need to say no more as far as needing repairs frequently. and shouldn't we be staying on the topic at hand on OCC choppers.

thank you:)

Re: YES HARLEY SUCK!!!!

Originally posted by tes87gn
my sport bike may not be worth much in ten years but i'll never need to repair it. as for a harley well i need to say no more as far as needing repairs frequently. and shouldn't we be staying on the topic at hand on OCC choppers.

thank you:)

Welcome