Anybody watch AMERICAN CHOPPER?

Little6pack

Boy I can't stop watching this show.
Man they make some SWEET bikes.
I liked them all except the spiderman bike

Hey Pauly! I'm gettin aggravated ova heaa! To the max!:p

That is definately one of the funniest shows on.

Oh Yeah Pauly SR is a high strung New Yorker..

We have friends from NY & when they all talk at once they get louder & LOUDER! :D

I also watch but I get tired of his Dad's attitude sometimes. Seems like every show he gets in a heated argument with his son about there lastest project not going fast enough but they always get it done in time. I don't see how his Son can put up withs his Dad's attitude and still produce quality bikes. Do you ever wonder if the constant arguments aren't made up for TV.

I'm not much for chopper bikes but i have to agree that the bikes that they make are pieces of art.

What do those bikes actually sell for?
One day Jr is going to go postal with his Pop!

As far as I'm concerned, between that bunch, and Jesse James, they build some of the most butt ugly bikes I've seen. And never mind riding that crap, it rides as bad as it looks.

All that stretch, rake, and rise is like those top fool wings on ricers.

Well they made the big time, they were on Letterman tonight. ;)

I didn't watch the "interview", however, since Drew Barrymore was on Leno. :D

I like that show Monster Garage and Monster House too. I used to think that they always made sure they "made the goal" by a hair's bredth, but I saw the MG with the Cadillac car crusher that never was finished. Damn cool car too.

Letterman is big time? Anyone ever watch the old episodes of Cops where there was a female BSO deputy, blond and kinda cute? Well, she was on Letterman. Now 20 years later she's my Lieutenant! Not nearly as good lookin anymore and a little loopy. ;)

The show is very entertaining. Paul Sr. took way too many steroids though. He seems like a good guy overall just has a short fuse.

Z

He seems cool with everyone but Paul Jr. He's on his butt constantly. He has that other goofy screw up son, and just laughs at him all the time. I guess he has higher expectations of Paul Jr.

You guys dont think the fighting is funny cause you dont have a family like that.... you should see me and my dad putting together our latest project a triumph chopper... we started watchin american chopper cause it reminded us of us when they work together its just not the same if you havent been that way i guess... the other day me and my dad were mocking up engine mounts and i kicked the lift by accident and it started letting the air out and pop started yelling and my step mom was near by and said "yea paulie" then we all laughed it was great
I love that show its awesome and i just wish i had their jobs

I watch it and heres my take on it (FWIW).

1. I want to slap pops around for being such a ball buster.
2. I wish I could weld that good.
3. Jr. needs to take pop out back and wail on him with a tire iron.
4. Looks to me like 90% of the stuff is bought mail order and they fab up the other 10%. Thats assembling not "building" anything IMO.
5. The bikes are too "busy" with all that extra fluff hanging off them. The fire bike was kinda ok for a conversation piece but I wouldnt wanna ride it much.
6. Lose the neon blinky plug wire thingies. Too close to rice for me.
7. I wish I had their motor home for towing to the track.
8. I wish my garage was as big as their shop and as nicely equipped.
9. I wish I could command the amount of $ they do for their bikes.
10. Id like to see SOMEONE beat the "stoner" brother to death since he just takes up perfectly good oxygen anyway.

:D

One day Jr is going to go postal with his Pop!

well, he did ram his dads truck with his truck. on another show the dad throws a wrench at him:D kind of reminds me of home. my mom and me have SHORT fuses (remember when i chucked my craftsman tool box in to the lake) and my dad just sets back and laugh like the other son:rolleyes:

I wish I could hammer tin like Jesse.

OCC is kewl, I don't care for some of the bikes, but watching them work is neat.

Some Dads are like that, kinda what makes the world go round.

Letting Cody in on it is just super. We need a whole lot more of journeyman teaching kids what to do, and a little about being a man, rather then letting the EDUCATIONAL system ruin another generation of kids.