Anybody use a rotisserie on their GN body??

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, I havent posted in some time, with the economy in this slump I have been afriad to spend too much on the "and so it begins" project.....However im getting back into the groove now and have access to a rotisserie, im curious if anybody has used one on their GN and what they used for attachment points? This is a home made unit but is very nice and I thought with everything I am doing to my car it sure would make it easier! If anybody has any info or pics feel free to share!! Thanks, Ryan:biggrin:

Hey guys, I havent posted in some time, with the economy in this slump I have been afriad to spend too much on the "and so it begins" project.....However im getting back into the groove now and have access to a rotisserie, im curious if anybody has used one on their GN and what they used for attachment points? This is a home made unit but is very nice and I thought with everything I am doing to my car it sure would make it easier! If anybody has any info or pics feel free to share!! Thanks, Ryan:biggrin:
there is a guy on here turbonut85? not sure on that screen name, but has an '85 Gn that he completely resto'd...believe he used a rotisserie

YUP!! By FAR the BEST $900 I spent on this car!! I bought one from Auto-Twriler. It used the factory body mount holes. 2 on the front and 2 on the rear. Sure made things ALOT easier and faster!! Hopefully you can see what you need for yours in the pics. If not PM me and I'll try to describe the best I can. HTH ---Keith

Attachments

• clara 205.jpg
    clara 205.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 293
  • clara 193.jpg
    clara 193.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 312
Keith is kinda girly so he needs to do it the easy way;) LOL-You know I'm just BS'n ya man! I'm just jealous.

I did my 87SS on a rotisserie. All I can say is that if you do it, it is just the beginning. After doing this and fully prepping the frame and underside of the car I realized I couldn't put all the old stuff back on, I ended up buying new stainless lines, etc. Your budget and imagination will be your only limiting factors.

I did my 87SS on a rotisserie. All I can say is that if you do it, it is just the beginning. After doing this and fully prepping the frame and underside of the car I realized I couldn't put all the old stuff* back on, I ended up buying new stainless lines, etc. Your budget and imagination will be your only limiting factors.
I'll admit...this is VERY true. :eek:

Paint is done - Now I am in reassembly mode..... New job has be traveling a bunch. I have 90% of the parts now but just moving painfully slow.

YUP!! By FAR the BEST $900 I spent on this car!! I bought one from Auto-Twriler. It used the factory body mount holes. 2 on the front and 2 on the rear. Sure made things ALOT easier and faster!! Hopefully you can see what you need for yours in the pics. If not PM me and I'll try to describe the best I can. HTH ---Keith

Dang Keith, when you going to come start on mine!! :rolleyes: