anybody turbocharge a 4.2 trailblazer

There was a guy running a 4.2 in a 65 chevy wagon at the hot rod pump gas wars. I think it was running 9.50's

lol...thanks again...i have a friend that has a real nice one that as wrecked..i looked at it today and my mind started racing

If GM would have made this Trailblazer, the wife and I would have bought one for sure. :)

A friend of mine installed a supercharger on his Trailblazer SS and it didn't take long for the engine to throw a rod through the block and destroy just about everything else!...:eek: Even the oil pan looked like if someone shot in it with a pellet gun! They're not built very strong, at least not to withstand the extra power of a supercharger. :rolleyes:

Claude. :frown:

A friend of mine installed a supercharger on his Trailblazer SS and it didn't take long for the engine to throw a rod through the block!...:eek: They're not built very strong, at least not to withstand the extra power of a supercharger. :rolleyes:

Claude. :frown:

Claude, I would not throw a supercharger on a close 11-1 Compression street car. I guess a lot of people do though.