Anybody see the NADA value of the Turbo-T's lately??

Under model it looks like you picked Regal, while I picked Regal T-Type Turbo which is a bit further down the page.

Under model it looks like you picked Regal, while I picked Regal T-Type Turbo which is a bit further down the page.

Yup. You are right, that is the difference. Agree with the others that the MSRP listed was NOT for the T-types though. GN/GNX. No way in HELL I would pay that much!! :eek:

Well shoot then you oughta just print it up, sell your car for half that and use that as you ammo....maybe that's how that one guy got his ammo by trying to sell a Regal T at a 38k starting price (reserve not met) on eBay...

That is for the GNX. Ive watched the NADA guide for the last 20 years and they were very low in the 90's and now they are too high imo. Only about 2% of the TR's around fall into the high retail category.

They give two prices for the Syclones too (that differ by thousands) ... depends on how you click the links. ---

I am assuming it does the -10% because it is thinking it is a NA V6, not the Turbo V6 like you originally picked in the "Trim" section.