Anybody Played Need For Speed Underground Yet?

GNFURY

wooooshhhhhhhhh
I HAVE IT FOR PC. It is pretty hard. I only have the damn subaru impreza, and haven't yet unlocked any reel cool parts for the body or anything yet. how are you guys doin.

i'm on race 32 with my hooked up civic. I got NOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the game cause you have real uprages. Not too crazy about all the ricers but still a fun game. the wrecks aren;t realistic enough, ground effects should litter the street when u wreck.

I have the PS2 version. I'm on race 90 something. The races start to become a real pain in the butt after 80. I started out with a Civic Si. Moved up to an RSX Type-S . Then went to the Eclipse GSX. I now own the Skyline GTR.

I'm going to wait until Xmas break from University before I play it. I'm hoping theres a way I can mod it to play the game with old iron.. you could do it in the older games.

I heard that you have to rice out the looks of the car to get "style" points, to earn prestige as a racer. Yikes.

Would be fun to play with a gn, don't you think? :)

THE DRAG PART OF THE GAME WOULD DEFINETELY BE FUN WITH A GN! BUT MAJORITY OF THE GAME TAKES A GOOOD HANDLIN CAR, AND I DOUBT YOU WOULD FARE WELL WITH THE OLD G BODY:D
YOU WOULD HAVE IT WRAPPED AROUND A TREE WELL BEFORE HALFWAY THROUGH THE RACE.:(

So is this game actually worth the price or just worth the bandwidth? DLing as we speak, if it is any good I might actually buy it.

I like it. if you hate rice, don't get it. that is all there is in this game. but you can customize the crap out of your car. it is a hard game though addicting. good racing action. online play is ok. takes a long time to win this game. some guys have spent 10+ hours trying to beat 1 (yes 1) track when you get into the higher levels. like I said, this game is hard:D