Anybody live near LYNWOOD CALIFORNIA?

Vader 87

Licensed
If so, maybe you can help me out....or not....some more internet fraud....check this link:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/2039121

If you have problems with the link just go to www.ioffer.com and the item number is 2039121

I know i probably wont see any of my money ever again but either way....whats the normal procedure for this? Whats the best attempt to try to regain what ive lost?

Thanks!

I'm not too far from there. Lynwood is pretty much the armpit of Los Angeles... :D Let me know if I can help. If I have to actually go there it will cost you extra though since I'll have to take the .45 with me to ensure I get out alive........lol. Just kidding ;)

Ben is right Vader, Lynwood is like the pimple in the armpit of L.A. Sounds like a hard lesson learned, but it a relatively low price. I would contact the P.D. there and see what they say. If someone is using a mailing address there to run a scam, they should pick up on it. At least you may get some satisfaction from saving some other poor soul from getting burned by this jerk.

Mark

Originally posted by 87NASHIONAL
give me a name & add. maybe I can help you.

Hey for some reason your private message did not go through, i am interested in what you have to say though....the address is:

Christy Peralez
3581 Norton Ave
Lynwood, CA 90262

Their email address is justalilwacky@yahoo.com and nowhere2go@usa.com

This person also goes by Christy Olivares....heres the info i got from www.whitepages.com

Guerrero, Yesenia
3581 Norton Ave
Lynwood, CA 902622640
Map | Nearby Businesses | + Address Book
310-631-9023
update/remove

NEW! INSTANT BACKGROUND CHECK on Yesenia Guerrero
Lonely for the Holidays? Find Your Old Friend Yesenia Guerrero.

Mondragon, J A
3581 Norton Ave
Lynwood, CA 902622640
310-763-2126
update/remove

NEW! INSTANT BACKGROUND CHECK on J Mondragon
Lonely for the Holidays? Find Your Old Friend J Mondragon.

Villagrana, Graciela
3581 Norton Ave
Lynwood, CA 902622640
310-537-7438
update/remove

NEW! INSTANT BACKGROUND CHECK on Graciela Villagrana
Lonely for the Holidays? Find Your Old Friend Graciela Villagrana.

by the way...i have been receiving more emails from more people on that same website from people who she has been doing this too.