Anybody know of any TR clubs in Ky?

Donniejr81

I've been searching for a TR club in Ky either in the Louisville or Elizabethtown area. I live in Sonora which is closer to E-town (actually 1/2 way between Louisville and BG, but Louisville is OK too.) We're just looking for ppl to meet up with for an occasional pizza and BS night. Ive tried looking some up with no luck.

Lots of guys in the E-town area, I know of at least 8 in and around the E-Town area. Several in Louisville and more than you can count in Indiana.

Really? Thats cool. Ive seen a blue T-type running around the bypass in E-town a few times. I live about 15mis from Etown, halfway between Sonora and White Mills. It'd be cool to get in touch with a few TR owners around here. Thanks.

There are several of us to the south of you in the BG area as well. Were you down at Beechbend a few weeks ago? John mentioned meeting someone from the Sonora/Glendale area at the track.

Pat

Wasn't me, I couldn't make it down there...had too much going on :frown:

Its been awhile since Ive been to BG, I may have to head down sometime soon and check it out...you say theres a bunch of you there? :cool:

Oct 19-22? I'll be there...hopefully with my TR. Im getting ready to do the fuel system, brakes and paint. The fuel is subpar, brake lines rusted, and looks just plain nasty :eek:

How quick do the rooms book up for that...any idea? I live an hour from BG but if its a 3 day thing...Im staying. If its anything like the Mopar Nationals, LOTS of cruising after the track closes :cool:

Certain motels seem to book up rather quickly. Most of the guys will stay on Scottsville Road (Motel 6, Best Western, Scottish Inns, and others). Unfortunately for most, the managers mark up the rates prior to big events, so I'd either reserve one before the event or make the commute.