Anybody in Southern/Central IL

rmar

Yo Baby Daddy
How about anywhere in the state south of Chicago.
Lets here from you.:cool:

Keep going... Im in Centralia
The good part is Turbo Tweek (Eric)
Lives about 10 miles from me.

Central Il.

I live in Springfield area and race alot in Charleston,Il. Coles County Dragway.:cool:

We will be going to Benton and Gateway maybe could run up to
Coles

I'm in Champaign, 60 miles from Coles. Been there several times, run in high 7's in the 1/8th.

Gnrick

I have never seen another GN at the track. I must of been at another track at that time. I have the Atomic Orange GN used to be three colors of black. Been there for the last two years almost every weekend. The car ran at Cole's 6.6's@104. Fastest @ 6.55@105.9.:cool:

Benton

Tony,
Maybe we could get you to Benton this season.
I just purchased my 87 GN this fall. So see will be out a few times
this year. A lot of my custom customers race at Gateway/Benton
and Bowlinggreen. So we will be spectating at some big events.
But will cruise the GN to watch.
Hope to meet you soon.

GnRick,
I lived in Rantoul for 2yrs (Shoot me don't Chanute me)
Left a wife in Champaign. If you ever go to the Hospital you can't miss
her Gorgeous blond, big t***.
Sons at Illini $$$$ Hes on the 6 year plan.$$$$ Little Bas***.

Benton

I will be there if you get a big event going. That is a 3 hour drive it looks like. Do you know Bobby Don? I think he lives done around Benton in Herrin? I will be in Bowling Green and Ohio this year again. Hopefully a few other Buick events. Keep in touch and let me know when I need to come down and put a a$$ whippin on some big block/small block hitters. I hope with new heads and a roller cam to be in the nines this year. What is the track size there??

Tony- maybe we can meet at Coles sometime this spring. I have a leaking head gasket I need to deal with first. Others said to retorqe the head so that is what i will do.
Ronnie- would love to see your ex;) - but I don't need your college expenses! My daughter is a senior in H.S. and I'll have enough expenses of my own.

Live in Carbondale myself, maybe not for long. Hoping to be moving Northwards soon.

Hi Guys,

I live in Decatur.

Tony....I met you at Coles back in Sept (I believe it was..). I was with my buddy who has the little black '77 Pinto with the blow-thru 2.3. He was low qualifier for the PPR Fun Street event (turned down his "normal" 20psi down to 15psi to qualify with a 6.51 on a 6.50 index) against a dozen or so nitrous-fed BBC's! :biggrin:

Hope to finally get my '86 done so I can play this upcoming season!;)

What's up guy's I haven't been on here in a while but i'm from Iuka/Salem area. I didn't know of that many other GN's around this area.

What's up guy's I haven't been on here in a while but i'm from Iuka/Salem area. I didn't know of that many other GN's around this area.

Eric Marshall of TurboTweak fame lives in Salem. You probably already knew that.:biggrin: